This is the view from our front porch. We finally had a real winter storm. We'll still have school tomorrow though!
Our crabapple tree.I took the boys sledding while Lowell hung out with Allie at home. The poor thing! She can't sled or do anything physical. Please keep praying for her collar bone. I think I see a little bump forming at the site of the break, which is a great sign of new bone growth.


3 comments:
Hey girl! I finally can comment again! My mom fixed her computer settings! Anyway...aren't you sick of winter?!! We are...thank goodness for winter getaways! I'll send your email to Sue for you (kim's SIL) in case Kim didn't...Poor Ally...she is so fragile! Didn't she do something like this before???? We'll be praying for her. Love you!
Thanks Carrie! :-) I did get Sue's e-mail. Allie broke her elbow a couple years ago. She is a fragile little thing. I think it also has to do with having NO fear. She thinks she is one of the boys. I'm so glad you are able to post again.
Hi Janine! I am finally getting around to checking the blog out!! The snow pics are so pretty! I saw Donna today, she helped me out at my MOPS meeting by watching the infants! She gave my Caroline lots of attention and agreed with you that your Ally looked alot like Caroline when she was little! I hope Caroline grows up to be as beautiful as her! I am praying that her collar bone heals quickly!
Sue
Post a Comment