Friday, May 18, 2007

Summer is almost here!!


I am so excited! This was the last full week of school. I have never been so excited for school to be out. Usually I am dreading loosing my alone time. This year alone time has been non-existant, so time off of work will be wonderful. It will be nice to not be running around every day, although I do have lots of fun things planned for the kids. The boys are both doing day football camp and band camp. Allie will have gymnastics camp and other fun half day camps. We also have some vacations planned. I got the job I applied for as a Media Center associate at the elementary school. I will have much better hours next year! I am so happy about that. I will have some time to get things done during the day and be able to do my practicum work without interfering with my job. I have one year of school left and then I student teach. I can't believe the end is almost here. I have been pursuing this for a looooong time. Here is a picture of the kids and me on Mother's Day. No, it is not a figment of your imagination that Kyle is taller than me by a few inches. He is now 5'6". Kids really do grow up VERY fast. Which is both good and bad depending on the day! :-)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Missing you today... Enjoy your summer off...and good luck keeping the maid!!! By the way, if Kyle is towering over you now I am in for it in only a few short years with Jonah! He is getting so tall! I still tell him he's my baby boy, and he says, "I not a baby, I big!" And it's true, but we love to hold onto them as our babies still!!! Love you!