Tuesday, June 24, 2008

No place like home...

This is a picture or our new home. We finally got grass after a long winter of mud! Fortunately?!!? It was so cold this winter that it never was too big of an issue.
There truly is no place like home. Although I could get used to views like this one that we had last week in Florida....I love my new home. We had a good time in Florida with the Roode clan. The kids had a great time on the beach and we all enjoyed relaxing around the pool.
Here is a picture of the kids at Marineland. Marineland is a dolphin conservation organization near St. Augustine, Florida. We arranged for Allie to have a dolphin experience. I'll post more pics of that eventually. :-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house looks just beautiful Janine! I'd love to see some pics of the inside! Glad you guys had fun in Florida. I've always wanted to swim with the dolphins!

Janine said...

Thanks Beth! I probably won't post interior pics on my blog but I can send you some via e-mail. :-)

Anonymous said...

Probably a good idea, Janine, but i'd love to see if you feel like sending them :)

Anonymous said...

oops, that anonymous is me, Beth...

Holly said...

wow...that's gorgeous!! yay to grass :)

Carrie said...

Your new home is beautiful! Yea grass!! Last weekend was so fun! Thanks for sharing...finally!!

Tracee said...

your house is gorgeous!

mommyto3kiddos said...

Janine...that's sweet that you read my blog. :) Your house is gorgeous! How long have you guys lived in Iowa? And, oh my goodness, I can't believe how big your kids are now! Allie is Micah's age right? Oh, I can't remember. Anyway, I'll add you to my list of blogger friends...now that you've "outed" yourself. :)

mommyto3kiddos said...

Oh, I was going to ask too...what is your brother's last name & his kids' names? That would be a small world if they go to the same school. :)