Whoa! My wonderful, loving , protective, affectionate, fun, smart, husband is now 39-years-old! Lowell said he didn't want me to post about him on my blog but how can he argue with that? :-) Yes, it is true. Lowell is now one year away from the big 4-0. He says he still feels like he is in his 20's. That's a good thing! In some ways he has changed since he was in his 20's which is also a good thing! One thing that has not changed is his love of cars. I think it is in his blood. I could really care less about cars. I prefer them to run and not smell bad but other than that I can cope with a lot of things. This is one thing that we will never agree on 100% but I actually think it is kind of cute. The poor guy has been mourning the loss of his Mustang for several years. So he found a new toy. I did put down one stipulation....he could only have one car. So it had to be one that he would be willing to drive in the winter. Here are some pictures of Lowell's b-day and his new toy.
In case you are like me and don't know cars by sight...that is a Dodge Charger RT...Oh yeah, it's got a HEMI!



2 comments:
"Happy Birthday to Lowell..." I know you can't hear it but I'm singing my lungs out right now!!! Hope you had an awesome day!
I seem to remember that mustang!! I remember when I used to babysit Kyle so incredibly long ago the mustang sitting in the garage of your very first house! Oh the days! Boy are we getting old or what? Tell Lowell Happy Birthday and I hope he enjoys that new car! Oh and let him know that Jonathan still has his mustang!
Post a Comment