Yikes! 34 years oldWell, this is my favorite time of year. My birthday was July 24th. Didn't do a whole lot, and come to think of of it....birthdays aren't quite as fun anymore! LOL I had class that night so for the very first time in my entire life, I was able to bring cupcakes to school. That was fun at least! We went out the next day to my favorite place...Red Lobster. Yummy!
The next big event is the anniversary of Lowell and I meeting at McDonald's on July 27, 1990. The magical night! :-) I realized I've now known Lowell for as many years as I didn't know him. If that makes any sense!
August 1, 1992 we were married! It has been fifteen years. The years have just flown by! I am a very lucky girl to have a husband that treats me like a princess.

No comments:
Post a Comment